Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

the day everything was gone

When it was saturday my stuff started to
Gone my family went to the hospital I was
Sleep then my sister’s laptop was gone but
I said i’m dream so i went and wash my face
But it was still gone i was panic because my
Will said where is her laptop i will get in trouble
So i said how do i get this out of my mind then
Someone steal the remote.



But my mind said no one is here so
I said to myself what is happening
To me i went to eat some food but the
Food was gone when i walk pass the kitchen
There was food but now there are no food so i
Have to starving to death.



I felt scared because i was by myself and everything was gone.





To be continue…………
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.